Face Frame Joining Biscuits
1/2” +/-.015” Wide x 1.2” +/-.015” Length x 0.153” +/-.007” Thick
Face Frame Biscuits are ideal for joining material as narrow as 1-1/2”
The same thickness as the standard sized #0, #10 and #20 Plate Joining Biscuits provides the strength needed in Face Frame Construction.
Manufactured from compressed Northern White Birch to insure high Tensile strength.
- Easy to use. The biscuit absorbs the glue and expands to lock the joint firmly.
- True to size in length and thickness.
- Designed to allow uniform glue allocation.
- Fits slots cut by standard plate joiners.
- Flattened ends insures excess glue remains inside the slot.
Contact Kemp Enterprises at (800) 556-8055 with your large volume requirements for a prompt quotation. For smaller quantities, visit Wood-Dowel to order online.